Sunday, December 16, 2012

chest and shoulders...done!

....i think that the thing i am most thankful for as far as insanity is concerned, is the endurance that a high impact workout gives you over a long period of time...im loving my new regiment, especially since it seems so much easier in comparison.Its so different too.The whole atmosphere in the gym, the muscle-bound eye candy walking around, seeing other people working out around you, is a welcome change.I look forward to the gym unlike insanity which filled you with DREAD.But the good kind of dread.Dont get me wrong, INSANITY is the best workout programme i have ever tried and it will remain my go-to programme for a long time.I just feel like my body needs a different kind of workout right now especially now that my system is compromised.Im looking to make all KINDS OF GAINS in the muscle department this year.

what i did today

3 sets of rows 6 reps each
3 sets of bicep curls 6 reps each
3 sets of seated shoulder press 6 reps each
3 sets of seated chest press 6 reps each
3 sets of lat pull downs 6 reps each
20 minutes of cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment