Thursday, December 13, 2012

abs/leg day DONE

I felt a little better at the gym today.Considering that im far from my prime, healthwise...I must say that going to the gym feels so good now that i got used to working out at home for 2 years.Theres so much motivation walking around in there if you catch my drift....Im liking my new regiment, just lifting weights with a little bit of cardio at the end...I can tell that this coming year is going to be the most interesting one iv heard in my pursuit of fitness.Surprisingly, i havent been as sore as i anticipated.Actually, i was a little worried as to why i wasn't sore after the first workout.If i make it to 28 i hope to be in a spanking new,healthy, ripped body. If i don't, it would count for something that i died trying....at least i hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment